Warehouse Goods in Operative / Logistics Assistant – Days
TRC Group are recruiting for the Goods In department for our client based in the Goldthorpe, S63 area. This is a temp to perm contract, all candidates have the potential to earn a permanent position within our client’s team. Upon gaining a contract you will have access to a wide range of benefits such as:
- Bike to work scheme.
- Cinema discounts.
- Health & Fitness benefits.
Pay Rate: £11 (increasing to £11.50 from 1st February and and again to £12.01 once perm) + on-site parking + free fruit and hot drinks on site + discounts and offers at many high street stores, + access to a 24/7 365 legal/financial/well being helpline.
Job Type: Temp-perm
Shift Pattern: Working on a rotating pattern – 2 weeks on 5am start, 1 week 10am start, working any 5 days out of the 7. This does mean you will be required to work some weekends.
5am shift will finish between 12pm and 2pm and the 10am shift will finish between 4pm and 6pm.
You MUST be able to work both shift times as this is a rotating pattern.
- Operating the bulk mover around the warehouse safely (training will be provided).
- Working alongside the goods-in team to ensure all products are moved across the warehouse and stored securely.
- Tramming stock
- Some administrative tasks such as booking in stock
- Making sure palletised stock is in the correct place and racked safely.
- Off-loading and loading materials from each vehicle in a safe and productive manner
- Manual handling required throughout shift
- Physically capable – due to the manual handling of a variety of appliances
- Have good attention to detail
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment
Apply today directly with your CV and a member of our team will be in touch!