Registered Manager – Children’s Home
£1000 registration bonus
£500 – £1500 Ofsted inspection bonus
Funded training and Qualifications
TRC are working with an excellent children’s home provider in the North who are looking for a Registered Home Manager for their 2nd home. After a successful journey opening their 1st home, they are now looking to expand into Rochdale, with a beautiful 5 bed home (3 children) for children aged 10-17 with EBD needs.
The Role: (not exhaustive)
- To competently complete the registration process with Ofsted and become the Registered Manager.
- To establish, implement and maintain the quality standards and monitor the delivery of high-quality, child-centred care to children and young people referred to our service by children’s services policies and procedures.
- To monitor and maintain good practice per the quality standards and other relevant legislation.
- To proactively and effectively lead and develop the staff team consistently in conjunction with the deputy and team leaders.
- To allocate managerial paperwork to senior staff members and any appointed deputy.
- To act as a positive role model, using effective communication and appropriate language and methods.
- Delegation of tasks appropriate to the ability to enable the development of staff skills.
- To provide professional supervision for all staff, some of which is delegated through other senior staff members, to aid their development, learning and understanding of their role.
- Contribute to regular appraisals.
- To contribute to the recruitment process, including shortlisting for interviews and undertaking membership of the interview panel.
- To be proactive in organising visits and forwarding appropriate material to referring authorities and families.
- To always represent children’s services in a professional and friendly manner.
- To be prepared to facilitate Ofsted inspections at any time by answering questions professionally and providing requested material.
- To carry out regulation 45 reports and contribute to the process of Regulation 44 reports.
- Experience within a Deputy or Registered Manager capacity in an Ofsted regulated service
- A full UK driving licence
- A clean DBS
- QCF Level 3/4 or working towards Level 5
For more information, please apply and one of our team will be in touch!