Mirfield, West Yorkshire
£34,000 per annum
My client based in Mirfield, are looking for an IT Manager to join their team!
My client is a small learning disabilities charity who provide care to adults and children within their residential services and schools in West Yorkshire.
The main aim of the role is to work as a main member of the IT department proactively improving and developing the infrastructure across the business, overseeing multiple projects.
Line Management of:
- IT Helpdesk Team Leader
- IT Infrastructure Support Analyst
- IT Digital Support Analyst
Areas of responsibility:
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Systems
- IT Helpdesk
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- IT Projects and Digital Transformation
Requirements of the position:
- Current and recognised IT qualification
- Experience with Atlasssian products, Scum methodology, WAN/LAN/wireless, firewall technology, Microsoft 365, IOS, ITIL.
For further information on company benefits, please apply and one of our team will be in touch.