FLT Counterbalance Driver
FLT Counterbalance Driver – Nights
TRC Group have partnered with a well known company and are looking for Fork Lift Truck Drivers who also have their Counterbalance licences!
Location: Wednesbury WS10
Pay Rate: £12.17 per hour
Job Type: Temp to perm
Hours – Night Shift: Monday to Friday. / Shift start times fall between 7pm to 9pm and finish time is 5am to 7:30am (candidates can pick their preferred start time). 47.5 hours per week. 9.5 hours a night with two 20-minute breaks.
In house and out of date licenses are accepted, if happy to complete a refresher (refresher course will be funded by the client and completed on site)
- Loading/unloading double decker trailers.
- Solely operating an FLT.
- Potentially operating around up to 60 other FLT Drivers.
- Ensure all safety checks are completed on forklift truck and relevant documentation completed at the start of your shift.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Minimum of 1 year FLT Experience.
- Some experience loading/unloading trailers.
- Network experience is advantageous, but not essential.
- Must have safety boots, hardhat and hi visa.
If you are interested, you can apply directly with your CV and a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible!