Salary – £35,000 – £60,000 (Depending on experience)
Location – Sheffield
On site parking + Company events + Annual bonus + 28 days holidays + pension
Our client is an industry leader in their field and is looking to expand their company. They are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team.
They are looking for a quick thinker with industry knowledge to be able to handle high pressure situations and meet strict deadlines. Someone who thinks outside of the box and is up to date on new products/trends is imperative.
- Work closely with clients to ensure expectations are met,
- To think outside of the box and create new ideas / visions,
- Work towards and within the company values
- Liaise with on-site team and clients,
- Meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment,
- Regular updates/ meetings with stakeholders,
- Work within and exceed H&S regulations and ensure on-site team are informed of any changes etc.
- Regularly review costings for projects,
- To be mindful of Company Values and reputation.
- 5+ years’ experience managing projects,
- A can-do attitude,
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines,
- Able to hold meetings with stakeholders and clients to provide updates on projects,
- Industry knowledge to be able to keep up to date with new trends, products and develop working methods.