Business Development Manager
Our client is a well-established European group with a history spanning nearly 70 years, a genuine market leader who have experienced impressive growth, they continue to bring innovative solutions to market.
As a result of this growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to sell their laundry, photographic and entertainment products across Scotland.
Responsible for driving new business sales across the territory the role is an opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join a business that can offer excellent earnings potential via an uncapped commission structure, with top achievers earning over £100,000 per year.
What you need:
- Experience gained in a 100% new business BDM role.
- Exposure to a conceptual/solution sale.
- Experience of winning customers across multiple sectors including, retail, convenience, leisure, HoReCa and public sector.
- A demonstrable history of consistent target achievement.
- Exceptionally high levels of drive, motivation and tenacity.
- Highly developed commercial acumen.
- A genuine desire for high earnings!
What you’ll get:
- Pension Scheme
- Death in service benefit
- The support and security provided by working for a market leader.
- Excellent long term career potential.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role, then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!