Business Development Manager
Our client is a respected provider of janitorial & laundry supplies, service, maintenance and equipment rental to the HoReCa sector.
Established for over 30 years, with a vast product range and an enviable base of loyal customers, they are looking to continue their rapid growth.
As a result, they are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to cover South Yorkshire.
Responsible for driving new business sales, whilst looking after a portfolio of existing clients, the role is an opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join a business that can offer good earnings potential via a lucrative bonus structure and genuine career growth.
What you need:
- Experience gained in a gained in a BDM role withing the janitorial/laundry/catering supplies sector.
- Experience of winning, developing and retaining accounts across multiple sectors including HoReCa, commercial and public sector.
- A passion for new business sales.
- A demonstrable history of consistent target achievement.
- A team mentality.
- Highly developed commercial acumen.
What you’ll get:
- Pension Scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Private Medical Insurance (after 6 months service)
- The support and security provided by working for a market leader.
- Excellent long term career potential.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role, then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!